01 Dec Top 10 CBD Oil Companies For Veterans
CBD oil market growth was significantly boosted by the legalization of hemp in all 50 states in 2018. CBD oil products are trendy because of the claimed benefits they bring to CBD oil users.
More than 20 million veterans live in the United States, accounting for just under 10% of the overall population. Many veterans suffer from chronic health conditions such as PTSD, anxiety and discomfort.
CBD oil is a promising new medication that can help these veterans manage their daily problems by providing comfort.
Regardless, you can now buy CBD oil from hundreds, if not thousands, of shops. Where do you find the best CBD oil companies, and what CBD oil products are the best? Well, we’re here to assist you. Listed below are 10 of the best CBD oil companies at this time.
How Can CBD Oil Help Veterans?
Every day, the field of CBD studies expands. CBD appears to be effective in treating the following conditions that are frequent among veterans.
1. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
About 10-20% of veterans suffer from PTSD. These rates of PTSD are roughly three to six times higher than those of civilians.
The effects of CBD on PTSD have been studied, and the results show that it works, with 10/11 patients reporting a 28% reduction in their PCL-5 ratings (the DSM-5 PTSD checklist). Additionally, the Department of Veterans Affairs investigated CBD’s efficacy in treating PTSD.
Many people who suffer from anxiety discover that CBD relieves their symptoms. Anxiety and depression are two of the most common ailments for which CBD is prescribed.
Researchers reviewed CBD’s potential for treating various neuropsychiatric illnesses, concluding that the plant has “great potential” to be used to treat anxiety disorders.
In addition to anxiety, insomnia is one of the most common PTSD symptoms. In the veteran community, in particular, insomnia is one of the most common indicators of PTSD.
The National Institutes of Health have acknowledged CBD as an effective sleep aid, and studies suggest that CBD helps relax the nervous system. CBD oils, unlike the psychoactive cannabinoid THC, do not promote euphoria or interfere with sleep. Therefore, it won’t interfere with your vital body and mind functions while you’re asleep.
CBD’s efficacy as a pain reliever is well documented. It decreases pain-related anxiety and can even heal the inflammation producing the discomfort in the first place.
CBD, along with its more well-known cannabinoid counterpart, THC, may be advised in rare cases of severe pain. The cannabinoid THC is responsible for the psychedelic effects associated with cannabis. THC, to put it another way, “gets you high” and “intoxicates” you. This intoxication should be considered by veterans contemplating THC for pain relief. To alleviate pain, CBD and THC are commonly combined in a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio.
CBD complements an arthritis therapy program because of its use in controlling pain and its anti-inflammatory effects. CBD reduces pain, the feeling of pain, and the inflammation that can cause pain when injected into the bloodstream. It can also be applied topically to the affected area to achieve the same effect.
For this reason, when using CBD to treat arthritis, it is typically recommended that you inhale or swallow CBD and apply it topically via a CBD cream.
Where Can You Buy CBD Oil?
It is safe and secure to purchase CBD oil online. The majority of brands sell directly through their websites. They also frequently provide unique bargains and discounts only through their online sites, making this one of the most cost-effective options.
CBD oil is also available in a variety of physical stores throughout the United States. Convenience stores, pharmacies, gas stations, vape shops, health and wellness stores, and various other brick-and-mortar retail establishments fall under this category.
Avoid products from companies who refuse to disclose information or label their package in an unclear way.
How to Choose a CBD Product that’s Right for You?
Finally, you’ll discover that the CBD type that works best for you is the most effective. However, because this is a popular question, knowing more about each strategy can be beneficial.
- CBD Oil – CBD oils, also known as tinctures and extracts, are considered among the best CBD products by most people. You put a small amount of CBD oil under your tongue and hold it there for 30 to 90 seconds before ingesting it. Sublingual delivery promotes rapid absorption of CBD into the bloodstream.
- Vaping or Smoking CBD – Smoking raw hemp flowers or vaping hemp oil is another quick and effective delivery option. While it isn’t for everyone, it has the fastest onset time and delivers the most relief when you need it the most.
- CBD Tablets and Capsules – CBD capsules or tablets are famous among CBD users since they are easy to use and transport. They’re beneficial for people who don’t enjoy the earthy taste of tinctures and prefer the convenience of taking a pill. Since the capsule first has to pass through the digestive system, this approach takes a little longer.
- CBD Edibles – Enriching your daily dose of CBD is easy with CBD edibles. When a company talks about edibles, they usually mean gummies—small, chewy candies with a predetermined quantity of CBD. Mints, hard candies, cookies, beverages and other meals and beverages are examples of edibles. To act, they, like capsules, must travel through the digestive system.
- CBD Topicals – Balms, salves, lotions, creams, gels, patches, sticks and other CBD-based topicals are available. Some are intended to relieve pain, tenderness or irritation, while others are aimed at enhancing your skin’s appearance.
What to Look For in the Best CBD Oil Companies
Several factors must be taken into consideration when determining the best CBD oil manufacturers. There are so many that taking them all into account would be a tremendous undertaking. As a result, we’ve pared it down to the essentials.
- The brand you choose should treat a range of pain, inflammation, discomfort, sleep disorders and other conditions effectively.
- Sources of hemp
- How well the corporation’s processing facilities complied with FDA regulations
- Whether full-spectrum, broad-spectrum or isolate extracts are used in the products.
- Describes the remaining amount of THC in the final products after they were put on shelves.
- Is the organization testing its products in a lab and making the results accessible to buyers on its website.
- Did the brand provide customers with dosage and usage instructions?
- Overall brand reputation based on customer feedback.
- Whether or not the brand provided conclusive, vetted information on CBD, such as what it is, how it works and the benefits it offers.
CBD Oil Pricing Guide
Quality CBD oil drops range in price from $0.09 to $0.17 per milligram, with the cheapest being $0.05 and the most expensive being $20 mg per milligram. High-potency oils are usually cheaper per milligram than low-potency extracts, albeit the bottle will cost more overall.
Divide the product’s price by the total mg of CBD to get its value or cost per milligram. A bottle of CBD oil with a total of 2,400 mg of CBD, for instance, costs $0.05 per mg.
An average CBD tincture costs $0.05 to $0.20 per milligram, depending on the brand. You’re probably overpaying if you’re spending more than $0.20 per milligram of CBD.
Best CBD Oil Company for Veterans
You’ll find various CBD brands and products to pick from, but there aren’t many reliable brands that offer the most effective, safe and potent goods. As a result, it’s critical to make informed decisions.
Best Overall CBD Oil for Veterans
Cornbread Hemp’s full-spectrum CBD oil is USDA organic and contains a high concentration of CBD thanks to its unique flower-only composition. The hemp extract is made entirely from the flowers of the hemp plant, making it vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO.
Best for CBD Oil Containing THC
This full-spectrum CBD oil (less than 0.3% THC) comes from a well-known brand specializing in high-potency oils at a low price.
Best CBD for Anxiety
CBDistillery’s full-spectrum CBD oil contains all of the minor components found in the cannabis plant to boost the product’s overall advantages. Users will not feel any psychoactive effects because each formula contains less than 0.3% THC.
Best CBD for Sleep
The original formula is said to have a relaxing effect, making it a good sleep aid. It’s prepared in small batches with alcohol extraction.
The product is available in two flavors: natural olive oil and mint chocolate.
Best CBD for Pain
NuLeaf Naturals’ full-spectrum hemp extract contains 30 mg of CBD per 1-milliliter dosing, making it a strong CBD product that has aided some users with pain management. Due to its comprehensive spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes, the whole-plant mixture has a more substantial effect.
Best for Full-Spectrum CBD Oils
This non-GMO CBD tincture is created from hemp grown sustainably in Colorado to minimize the environmental effects.
Best Value CBD Oils
R+R Medicinals is the cheapest CBD oil on our list, but we like it because it’s USDA organic and manufactured from Colorado hemp. This full-spectrum oil is flavored with a natural mint flavor and contains over 2 mg of secondary cannabinoids like CBG, CBC, CBN, THC and CBL. Choose this oil if you want a potent dosage of natural relief at a low price.
Best CBD Oil Spray
For those who prefer sprays over drops, Plus CBD’s pump is the way to go. Both sizes have 5 mg of CBD per serving and are available in peppermint and unflavored varieties.
Best for Flavors
With tinctures in citrus, mint, vanilla, berry and natural tastes, Fab CBD makes it simple to pick a product you’ll appreciate.
Pros of Balance CBD
- The brand is known for its excellent reputation.
- All-natural, THC-free products.
- A wide variety of items is available.
Cons of Balance CBD
- When compared to other brands, it’s a bit pricey.
- Popular items are frequently sold out.
- There is only one CBD gummy choice.
Balance CBD sells CBD oils in a variety of concentrations, including THC-free and full-spectrum CBD oils. Their CBD oils are reasonably priced, and they frequently run sales with discounts of up to 50% off; their Immunity Blend CBD Oil is currently a best seller.
All Balance CBD’s products are derived from the best hemp farms in the United States; their hemp is farmed without pesticides, solvents or chemical compounds.
Pros of FAB CBD
- Great-tasting oil flavors in 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg and 2400mg doses.
- CBD gummies with the highest rating.
- Excellent client service.
- Discover magazine also named it the best CBD oil for anxiety.
- Shipping is fast and secure.
- Superfood possibilities for vegans.
- All items above $89 receive free shipping.
Cons of FAB CBD
- There is no shipping to Canada or the United Kingdom.
- For standard orders, there are no options for auto-ship or subscription subscriptions.
FAB was formed in 2017 to create a high-quality, dependable line of CBD products for everyone to enjoy. It offers CBD oils in various strengths, a topical cream, CBD gummies, CBD dog treats and a new line of superfoods.
All FAB’s products are made from high-quality, organic Colorado hemp transformed into top-shelf extract using a solvent-free CO2 extraction technique.
This procedure produces ultra-pure extracts high in terpenes and beneficial cannabinoids, allowing customers to reap the full range of hemp’s health advantages.
Pros of Joy Organics
- Organic items certified by the USDA
- A third-party lab evaluated purity and potency.
- Available in a variety of flavors
- Joy Organics’ products are ideal for anyone looking for CBD products that are fully THC-free.
Cons of Joy Organics
- All of the extracts are broad-spectrum in nature.
- The CBD tinctures from Joy Organics only go up to 1500mg.
- A little pricey
- There is no international shipping available.
Joy Organics makes CBD oils, soft-gel caps, topical salves, sweets, pet goods, a hemp-infused face mask, and a hemp-infused energy drink, among other things. Also, look at the top CBD creams list, which includes Joy Organics.
Pros of Premium Jane
- Products that cover the whole spectrum
- Natural tastes with a twist
- Non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free products are available.
- Shipping is completely free across the United States.
- Non-GMO hemp cultivated in the United States is used in these products.
- Reasonable prices
Cons of Premium Jane
- No vape products are available to customers.
Brand’s objective is to inform and engage the CBD community about the benefits of CBD.
Premium Jane offers CBD oils, pills, topicals and gummies, among other products. Before manufacturing the goods, industrial hemp is carefully managed and tested regularly for pesticides, bacteria, chemicals, heavy metals and solvents.
Pros of Charlotte’s Web
- Online CBD shopping has never been easier.
- Recurring subscriptions allow you to save 10%.
- There are CBD products with low concentrations.
Cons of Charlotte’s Web
- There are only a few high concentrations accessible.
- The prices can be pretty high
Charlotte’s Web is a business that prioritizes customer service. Their CBD oils start at 17mg and come in handy packages. They also offer a wide choice of products for both new and seasoned CBD users. A recurring subscription, regardless of what you choose, will save you up to 10%.
Charlotte’s Web is a brand to consider if you’re going to buy CBD oil online.
Pros of Lazarus Naturals
- Sustainability and organic components are emphasized.
- Third-party lab tests are recent and easy to find.
- The cost-per-milligram is relatively low.
Cons of Lazarus Naturals
- The website is a bit clumsy and tough to browse.
- Indirect data implies that purifying techniques aren’t up to snuff.
The potencies, flavors, sizes and compositions of Lazarus’ tinctures are diverse. They also carry a good selection of topicals, such as CBD balm in lavender, citrus, mint and other flavors. A CBD massage oil, moisturizer, and a soon-to-be-released hand sanitizer are among the other products available.
There is a special 40% discount on the company’s goods for veterans and others with long-term disabilities.
Pros of Veritas Farms
- They farm in a sustainable and environmentally responsible manner.
- CBD with flavonoids and terpenes is a full-spectrum CBD product.
- For all goods, third-party lab reports are available.
- Oils, foods and topicals are among the many products available.
Cons of Veritas Farms
- Gummies are only available in a few flavors.
- Potencies that are lower in strength may be less effective.
- Only orders above $100 qualify for free shipping.
Veritas Farms places a premium on quality control and sustainability. Its vertically integrated business model ensures that new products and best-selling commodities are put through rigorous testing before being released to the public.
Veritas Farms has something to offer a wide range of consumers with its full-spectrum CBD products.
The products offered are CBD tinctures, CBD capsules, CBD gummies, CBD salves, CBD lotions, CBD lip balm and CBD pet tinctures.
Pros of CBDistillery
- CBD products generated from hemp come in a wide range of flavors.
- The results of all lab tests are available online.
- A 60-day money-back guarantee is included.
- Products can be purchased both online and in stores.
Cons of CBDistillery
- Only a few flavoring options
- Delivery delays have been reported.
- Because most oil droppers are fragile, there is a risk of CBD oil being wasted.
- The webpage lacks contact information.
CBDistillery’s primary goal is to make high-quality, reasonably cost CBD products from hemp produced in the United States.
CBD oil, soft gels, gummies, topicals, and even CBD isolation are just a few of the items available. They use CBD produced from high-quality Colorado hemp and offer a variety of dosages. Their CBD oils are mixed with excellent MCT oil and vary from 300-2,500mg.
Pros of NuLeaf Naturals
- Full-spectrum CBD of high quality.
- Over 20,000 positive customer testimonials
- The website is user-friendly and straightforward.
Cons of NuLeaf Naturals
- CBD has a high price per milligram.
- They use Winterized CBD Extract, which isn’t as refined as a distillate, but it does contain more plant chemicals, which can be both good and dangerous if not appropriately purified.
- The lab results are hazy and difficult to locate.
NuLeaf Naturals has been producing high-quality CBD derived from Colorado since 2014. The company is known for specializing in whole-plant extracts with all synergistic components intact. With roughly 50mg per milliliter in CBD oil, the potency of these tinctures is high.
Pros of 4 Corners
- Human and pet products are available.
- High-potency, CBD-dominant products.
Cons of 4 Corners
- Comparatively, the product costs a lot more than other brands.
- The product line isn’t pervasive.
- International shipping is inconvenient.
4 Corners Cannabis’ founders have a combined expertise of 30 years in the cannabis industry. It is known for its outstanding customer service and high-quality goods. Everything is done in-house when it comes to the product, with each plant being carefully nurtured. At the same time, this meticulous attention to detail may result in CBD oils that are slightly more expensive than competitors.