24 Feb TRICARE Enrollment
Some forms of TRICARE require enrollment, while you will be automatically registered for others.
- TRICARE Prime
- TRICARE Prime Remote
- TRICARE Prime Overseas
- TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas
- US Family Health Plan
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
- TRICARE Young Adult
- Continued Health Care Benefit Program
- TRICARE Dental*
- TRICARE Retiree Dental*
Automatic enrollment for DEERs-registered eligible beneficiaries:
- TRICARE Standard and Extra
- TRICARE Standard Overseas
- TRICARE For Life (you must have Medicare Part A & B)
*TRICARE dental plans are optional and require separate enrollment.
To enroll in any of the enrollment-required plans, you will need to log in to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website at https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/appj/bwe/indexAction.do;jsessionid=u and select the appropriate tab (i.e. Medical or Dental).