Home / FAQs / Should I complete an Advanced Directive?

Should I complete an Advanced Directive?

I would like to get assistance in completing my Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney. Does the VA have someone that can assist me? VA encourages veterans to think about their health care options through the use of Advanced Directives such as Living Wills and Durable Power of Attorney. Treatment staff at your local facility can assist in explaining these options to you. VA staff will help you complete the required forms if needed.


  1. George W Cundiff

    Do you have power of attorney forms? Living wills? that I can print out, then fill out and have notarized?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *