You state that we are to pursue loss mitigation options even after the foreclosure process has started. What do we do if at the 11th hour we receive a valid offer, which cannot close prior to the foreclosure date? If we do not postpone, will this affect our tier ranking? If we do postpone, will this affect our claim? If the loan termination timeframe extends more than 210 days along with the foreclosure timeframe of the state, a pre-approval must be requested for and the postponement must be justified. Your current tier ranking may not be affected as we are currently devising our criteria of tier ranking. If the sale proceeds are below the net value, the claim may be affected.