Home / FAQs / How do I update my DEERS information?

How do I update my DEERS information?

The “Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System” maintains information about service members and dependents who are entitled to military benefits. Your DEERS information can be updated by submitting a request at a nearby military personnel office, or by calling the toll free number of one of the DMDC/DEERS Support Offices in various countries. Any change of information involving a change of residence, status or dependents must be recorded in DEERS, as it will affect your benefits or entitlements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *