Home / FAQs / How do I get a foreign claim processed?

How do I get a foreign claim processed?

You must contact your nearest U.S. Embassy to request a list of registered doctors available through VA. If a non-native language test is required, VA will translate it after receiving it. Once it is determined that you have a service-connected disability, you may utilize the Foreign Medical Program (FMP), which was created for US military personnel living abroad. In FMP, the responsibility of payment is assumed by VA for specific services related to service-connected disabilities. FMP’s phone is 303.331.7590 and their email is: G.FMP@CHAMPVA.DENVER.VA.GOV. For information related to the Foreign Medical Program, please visit: http://www.va.gov/hac/forbeneficiaries/fmp/fmp.asp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *