Home / FAQs / Am I Eligible for Vet Center Services?

Am I Eligible for Vet Center Services?

If you served in any combat zone and have been awarded a campaign ribbon (OIF, OEF, Southwest Asia, Vietnam, etc.), you qualify for Vet Center Services. Members of your family may also qualify for services. Moreover, children, spouses, siblings and parents of any active serviceman who died while serving also qualify for bereavement counseling services. Veterans who have experienced sexual trauma while serving are also eligible for services. The following services are included in Vet Center Services: community education, community resources referral, drug and alcohol assessment, employment counseling, assistance for VA benefits, medical referrals, bereavement counseling, group, individual, outreach, family and marital counseling.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *